Saturday, March 03, 2007

A new season, a new look

Well after battling the blogger gremlins I was finally able to recover control of this blog and migrate it to the new blogger platform. I've updated the look and intend to blog more this season than I have in the past. Hopefully I can build some traffic to this blog that I have neglected for too long in favor of my others.

I'm looking forward to good season for the fish this year. First of all it looks like the stadium deal is finally going to get done and it's looks like it's going to be in downtown Miami, which is regardless of what anybody says, the best possible location.

Secondly I am very happy with choice of Fredi Gonzalez as the Manager. I had the opportunity to play in golf tournament with him a few years back and he's a genuinely nice guy. He's also been a winner as a manager in the minor leagues. He was actually more qualified for this job than Joe Girardi was last year.

Anyway, hope springs eternal and I'm going to try to get up to Jupiter for at least one spring training game.

No comments: